- CE certified category B (offshore) for 12 people.
- The hull speed of the DutchCatTwelve is 8 kn (almost 15 km/h). Because of its multihull shape, at speeds above the hull speed, the ship will remain much more level than a monohull ship; as a result, cruising above the hull speed is very much an option.
- The optimised underwater ship of the Comfort version achieves an unprecedented low drag, making it possible to cruise the whole day on electric power.
- The “Comfortable shoes” contribute to minimising the energy demand. At a speed of 4,5 kn (8 km/h), just 6 kW of energy is required.
- The electrical drive consists of:
- two 10 kW electric motors
- one 48 kW battery pack
- intelligent regulation and charging equipment to ideally harmonise everything and also provide the entire DutchCatTwelve on-board grid.
- The hybrid-electric version consists of the electric package as described above linked to a power supply that provides the necessary electricity.
- The diesel power train consists of two 3-cylinder, 29 hp diesel motors.
- Hybrid-diesel is configured from the diesel power train, which is connected in parallel with the electrical drive of the fully electric version; really, it’s two power trains in one.
2291 KE Wateringen
T: +31 (0) 174 29 51 49
M: +31 (0) 6 54 21 41 61
3752 AE Bunschoten-Spakenburg